Saturday, January 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Mya Girl!

My favorite pic of Mya's birth - holding dad's finger! I should have known she was going to be her daddy's girl!

Kylan holding Mya for the first time - Mya was about 30min old (thus the swollen face) 6lbs 14oz.


Her first morning checking her dad out. Look at all that hair that mostly fell out a month or two later!


All ready for her first sunday at church (one week old). I just love Ky's face in this one!

All ready for church last sunday! I still can't believe it's been a year!
So this is a day early (Tim will be in Gabs tomorrow speaking, so I won't have a whole lot of time to do this), but Mya is turning 1 tomorrow! I can't even believe it! It seems like I just had her, and now she isn't a baby anymore! She has been so much fun this last year, and gets cuter and even more fun by the day! I know that every child will have their own personality, but it has been so fun to see how she is different than Kylan, and the same as him too! She is definitly a lot calmer and quieter. She doesn't have to make noise every where she goes, or be moving all the time. She loves to cuddle and sit on people's laps and just watch what is going on around her. She is also pretty fearless, she doesn't let anything stop her from going where she wants to go (unless mom tells her no, she is a good listener).
She loves her dad and her brother (and mom too). When Tim gets home she follows him around and cries until he picks her up. If Ky gets in trouble and I send him to his room (usually for being mean to her), she cries at his door until I let him out, or until he lets her in! She still has big blue eyes that melt my heart, blond blond hair like her aunts and the cutest little laugh and voice!
We love you Mya Rae and are so glad you are part of our family! Happy 1st Birthday!

3 comments:

jamie k said...

oh man. i love the new baby pics...with swollen faces. those are my favorite!

happy birthday mya!

Jill said...

Kassie,
Your kiddos are so adorable!!! I love the picture of them in their church get-up--too cute!!!

LasVegasSchank's said...

She is so cute! It is so fun to look at her 1st pictures! It is so crazy that they grow so fast! We love you all!!!