Tuesday, February 9, 2010

We're Moving!

The details haven't been figured out completely, but I am too excited to hold it in! We will be moving into Tim's grandpa's house and we are so excited! When I told Kylan he said "We get to have stairs in our house!" and then he said "We get to live on the dairy!" Then, when I told him that grandma Teri would be just down the road he wanted to go there right then! We are so thankful that we get this opportunity! We will have so much more room, get to live on the dairy and be in the house we will be in for the rest of our lives which is so exciting to think about!
Now, we need to figure out if we are going to do some remodeling before we move in or after, and we need to get our house ready to sell. Tons of work, but in case I haven't said it enough, we are SOOOOOO EXCITED!

7 comments:

nettie said...

yay! i am so glad you guys are moving there...i have been worried about what would happen to it. it holds so many memories for me. our house in houston had our bedrm down with the kids up, and i loved it. can't wait to see what you do with it.

Abe n Linz said...

That's so exciting Kassi! Well, as far as renovations go, do what you can before you move in! It's so much easier than trying to live around you project. (at least the big ones)
I am excited for you. Best of luck selling your home.

Derek and Tristin Johnson said...

You must be so excited to be moving to the country. I'm so jealous. I miss living there and hope we're as lucky as you someday. On yeah, do you get the pool as well? Pool party at Kassi's house? :)

Lyle and Lori said...

Kassi, that is soooo exciting. I practically grew up in that house when I was little playing with Randy. It holds alot of great memories. The stairs we used to fly down on a piece of cardboard were our favorites. Kylan and Mya would have loved the old ones. Anyway, good luck. You'll love being so close. XOXO, Lori

Emily said...

Oh, I'm so glad it will be you guys. When they were talking about renting it out, in my mind all I could think about was strangers living there and I hated that thought. How exciting for you.

jamie k said...

ditto to all the above. that's so cool. i'm so happy it's staying in the family.

can we still come over and swim??

Kassi said...

Of course you can still come swim. We are not in control of the pool - it is still the family's pool!!! We are just so excited that we are able to live there and that it will be in the family so that people can still come see it. It just has too many memories to tear down or rent out!