Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving Day

We had Thanksgiving dinner with my family this year and my grandma and grandpa Adams. Kal & Lacy, Kort & Jessie, Kade & Leah and Leah's mom Barbara were there along with my uncle John this year since he came to help take care of my grandpa his first few days home. It was a smaller group, but a lot of fun. Later that night some of the schank's came over to my parents house, and then we went to see the rest for a few minutes over at my grandma's before going out to see Tim's family. It was a very tiring day, but a great one!

Here's my cousin Martin helping Emmit go down the roller coaster. My cousin's daugher Natalie is at th end and my Uncle Mark (my dad's brother in case you can't tell).
Here's a group shot of some of the family hanging out.



My dad took Evan and Kylan hunting after dinner. Kylan actually went quite a few times with my dad over the weekend! I think it was his favorite part of the whole weekend.

Or his favorite part may have been having Kort and Jessie here for so long, and then Kal and Lacy! Kort and Jessie were actually able to come the Friday before Thanksgiving and stayed until the Saturday after. It was great seeing them for so long since they won't be going anywhere for Christmas because my cute little neice Kinzie will be born sometime around Christmas Day! We can't wait to see her!

The kids also took pictures with my parents for their Christmas card. In true Emmit fashion, he is screaming in every picture. I also braved Walmart on Black Friday (actually Thursday since all my stuff came on sale at 10pm). It was CRAZY!!! And not fun at all. I don't know how that is fun for anyone! I guess I am too much of a browser and hated being so rushed!!!

No comments: