Monday, February 13, 2012

Our Kiddos

I have been terrible at blogging. I'm not sure what my deal is, it's not like I have 4 kids now that I'm physically taking care, maybe I'm just preparing for things to come! I thought I would give an update on each of the kids since I haven't done that in awhile! But first, here is a cute pic of the kids from their sleepover with Braden. Notice how they each have a pillow pet (well, I guess Ky's is kind of out of the picture) including the cute little one who so badly wanted to be one of the big kids! Love all of these kids so much!

 Mya Rae:
Just turned 3 and so constantly tells me how big she is now because she is 3
Loves Vegitales, Octonauts, anything princess and pink
Loves to be outside playing
Wants it to snow a whole bunch so she can go play in it (mom doesn't share this wish)
Loves to be in just her undies and wants to put on a new pair after everytime she goes to the bathroom

 Kylan Brett:
Loves to play games on the computer, or all of his Aunts/Uncles/Cousins i-touches, phones, etc
Loves to play outside, even by himself (this is a big step for this kid who doesn't like to do anything alone)
LOVES LOVES LOVES preschool and Mrs. Stark. I really can't even explain how much he loves it!
Already tells "huntin'" stories (and always in a slight southern twang, I blame it on the hunting shows he watches)
Is my biggest helper. Seriously, I don't know what I'm going to do with a new baby and him in kindergarten 4 days a week. He is such a big helper to me!
LOVES the baby in my belly so much already. He can't wait until he can feel it move! He measures my belly everyday!
Emmit Donald:
Thinks he is as big as his brother and sister which is cute but causes him a little heartache sometimes!
Loves to play outside. He requests going outside to play all day everyday, which luckily has been okay due to our unseasonably warm weather!
SLEEPS THE NIGHT ALL THE TIME!! It's like it finally clicked for him! And I can just put him in bed at 9 and he goes to sleep all by himself! 
Is a great nap taker - this isn't new! He helps me gather his blanket and his "babies" and then he walks up the stairs himself while I carry is gear and is more than happy to take a nap - a 2-3 hour one!!!
Is talking a ton now - mama, dada, tyty (ky), mya, cow or moo, dog, grammy, grandpa, wita (what the kids call Aunt Carly), Tonya, more, done, work (because he asks where dad is all day long), bye bye, love you and a bunch more!
Points to my belly and says "baby"
Is a total daddy's boy now!
And this little boy or girl:
Is growing growing growing (or at least I hope so because my belly sure is)
Can kick/move enough now that I can feel it if I am laying down or sitting very still
Is already driving me crazy! This has been the weirdest pregnancy for me and I think it's because this one wants to make sure it is the baby forever! 
Caused us to go to the ER superbowl Sunday night, but thankfully looked great on the ultrasound. They just think he/she kicked my placenta, causing some problems, since it's a little lower than normal right now, although not dangerously low!
Has a big appetite . . . or at least that's what I blame MY big appetite on!
Is still making me extremely tired, but we are so thankful that so far things have been fine and we can't wait to meet the little one in about 5 months!
** Funny story about my nephew Evan. My mom, Carissa and I went shopping in Reno a little over a week ago and we met up with Kade, Leah and Evan at Macy's. Evan had given me a hug and then was telling me a story and he kept looking at my belly. Finally he stopped and said "Aunt Kassi, why do you look like that?" I told him there was a baby in my belly and he was so excited (like jumping up and down excited). He told me he would come down and hold it everyday when it was born. This is pretty big because his mom says he usually doesn't like babies, so hopefully he will still be just as excited when this one comes!

No comments: