Wednesday, February 1, 2012

First Belly Pics and Cute Emmit

Well, I have showed earlier and earlier with each pregnancy so I don't know why I am still so that at not even 13 weeks I already can't hide that I am pregnant. I was 8 weeks when we told everyone and even by the week leading up to Christmas I had to wear sweatshirts or zip up hoodies to hide it for the last few days before we told everyone, now you can even tell in them! 
Please ignore my dirty mirror - the kids love to look at their reflection in it and touch it and Emmit loves to kiss it so it's always a little smudged!

 And here is my snuggly Emmit. Tim was wrestling with the kids and then he said Emmit grabbed his blanket and wrapped himself in it and then layed down, so Tim went to cuddle him and he loved it! He is such a sweet boy!!!

No comments: