Thursday, January 26, 2012

12 weeks

While I was showering this morning Kylan did a photo shoot with his brother and sister. Here are a few of the good ones! I thought they were pretty funny! I have about 30 of the back of Mya, the TV and the playroom to erase though!


Ah, jumping on the couch while mom isn't around. Lovely! And you can see how Mya prefers to be most of the time - in just her undies! Oh well, at least I didn't come out to the them playing outside with Mya not dressed in the middle of winter (it has happened before, so I wouldn't put it pass them)!
Anyway, I had another appointment today for an official early ultra sound to confirm my dates and then to go over the test results I had done a couple weeks ago. Tim came with me and it was so fun to see how much bigger the baby is even from just 2 weeks ago (even though he/she is still only 5cm) and to see just how active this little one is! The baby was kicking and moving it's arms and flipping around the whole time! We could even see the little ones profile (mouth, nose and eyes) and it's little toes and spine and rib cage! I have a feeling this one will be keeping me up a lot once I can start feeling all that movement! The ultrasound gave me a due date of Aug 8th which is Emmit and my dad's birthday, but since it's just a few days sooner than my original, we are sticking with Aug 11th. Only 8 more weeks and we will find out if "it" is a girl or boy! I'm just excited for the tiredness, not-wanting-to-do-anything to leave now that I'm starting the 2nd trimester! Oh and the gagging everytime I cough to be done (and since I have a cold that is often the last couple days). I think Tim is ready for all of that to be over as well!!!

1 comment:

jamie k said...

haha. those pictures are so funny! moms would never catch that moment with a camera :).