Thursday, January 12, 2012

Say Cheese!

Our first picture of our new little one! Even though this is baby #4 it is still just as exciting as it was with Kylan to get our first glimpse at our new baby! I have a new doctor with this baby because my old doctor has retired from delivering babies. I'm happy for him, but was a little sad for me! However I am loving my new doctor. She is young, recently had a baby of her own and told me today at my first appointment that she likes to take a look at the baby on ultrasound every appointment purely for entertainment because she loved looking at her baby all the time while she was pregnant! I am so excited about this! Now there is something more to look forward to rather than just finding out how much weight I've gained, having my blood pressure taken and "leaving a sample." I have an "official" ultrasound scheduled in two weeks so it will be fun to see just how much this little one grows in that short amount of time. I know the pictures aren't too exciting, but in real life you could actually see it's arms and legs moving around! I'm in love already!

2 comments:

becky schank said...

Fun! I'm so jealous - well not the pregnant part but the ultrasound at every appt. part.

LasVegasSchank's said...

We are SO excited for you, Tim and your family!!! And ultrasound at every appointment... YAY!!!!