Saturday, December 31, 2011

Baby #4

Feel free to skip over this post, I am doing it for my journal keeping purposes. It all started on the Sunday after Thanksgiving. I didn't feel good all morning while I was trying to get ready for church and I told Tim that when he got home from doing chores. He asked if I had the stomach flu and I said no, I was pretty sure it was morning sickness, however it was really too early to take a test. We were both super excited though! Well that continued the rest of the day, so the next morning I did take a test and it was just barely positive. I wasn't sick everyday at first, but after about a week and a half it was everyday. We wanted to surprise everyone for Christmas, so we tried to keep it to ourselves as much as we could but I think most people had figured it out by the time Christmas came around because it's hard to act normal when you feel like you have the flu all the time.
Everyone always asks if the morning sickness is worse or the same with each pregnancy and I honestly can't tell/remember. It seems worse with each one, but that could also be that with each one I have one more child to chase after so I can't take it easy as much as I would like to. I was waiting until after the new year to go into the doctor (I'm being cheap, I want it all on one deductable), so hopefully in the next week or so I will have some medicine and will be able to keep up with things a little more! Right now I have no cravings really, but there are only a few things that after eating them once I feel like eating again: life cereal, pretzels, sandwiches (with pickles), milk, water, and eggs, toast and bacon (I know, weird). Everything else it seems like sounds good once and then I can't even stomach the idea of eating it again. Oh well, only 8 more weeks of this (at the most hopefully) and then I will be fighting not to eat everything in sight! And I am hoarding some of my favorite Christmas goodies (Tim Tams and scotchmallows) until then!

2 comments:

Alisha said...

yay!! congrats.

The Hellyars said...

That is so exciting! I'm still trying to get my head around three right now. But we'll probably have four eventually too. I think right now three is the hardest yet! Seeing the baby for the first time is the best!
ps. I just made our blog private and I don't have your email address to add you, so just send me an message on FB. :)