Saturday, December 31, 2011

Candy Houses

I'm doing some back tracking and trying to get all of Christmas blogged before the new year, so here goes! We decorated candy houses this year (Sorensen tradition) and as usual it was  a ton of fun. 

 Thought I'd start with a cute picture of Emmit. He was still too little to actually decorate, but he had a ton of fun eating every skittle he could get his hands on (which I think was even more than I know). 
Tim and Tonya frosting their houses. 
 Everyone at the big table. Mya and Kylan each had their own houses this year. They loved it!

 Here is Mya's finished house. 

And here is Kylan's. 
And here is Tim and mine. I was pretty proud of my house constructing abilities this year. It was supposed to be our house with a few tweeks so that it wouldn't fall apart. Ignore how terrible I look. I probably felt as sick as I look in this pic!

No comments: