Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas Eve

We had the Schank Christmas Eve party at our house this year. It was a lot of fun to be able to have this tradition of mine at my own home and it was a lot of fun for Tim as well because our house is where he always had Christmas Eve growing up! Here's kind of a group shot after dinner. I was terrible about taking pics this Christmas!

 Tim and Emmit hanging out.
Carmen led us in some songs, and then had Craig, Ernie and my dad sing a Christmas song. We then went around and told some of our favorite Christmas memories.
It was a very fun night! After everyone left we went down to Tim's parent's house really fast to reinact the nativity scene with his family. The kids did so good and very forgetful me forgot my regular and video camera. Oh well, there's always next year!

No comments: