Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Surprises

This was the kids Christmas morning after opening all their presents. Happy kids! This was one of the first Christmas's in years that Tim and I were surprised right along with the kids! So here are some of the highlights:
* Tim got me diamond earrings. They are so pretty!!!
*The mp3 player I got for Tim
*A Kindle Fire from Tim's parents (love it)!
*Tim's camo sweat shirt and my new pots and pans and silverware from my parents
*And we finally announced to everyone that we will be adding another bundle of joy to our family around August 11, 2012.
Hope everyone had as wonderful of a Christmas as we did. More pics to come when it settles down a little around here!

2 comments:

The Fallon Schank's said...

Oh, congratulations! (What a fun Christmas surprise!)

Mary said...

What?! So exciting! Congrats! I guess this gets us out of visiting teaching for a few more months eh? jk.