Thursday, January 26, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday Mya

Our Mya Rae turned 3 on Tuesday and I can't even believe she is that old!!! Where did the last 3 years even go??? She was pretty fun this year because she is old enough now to know what her birthday is! I had asked her a few days before what she wanted and she said pink and purple cupcakes and strawberry ice-cream, so we had cupcakes with pink and purple frosting and strawberry swirl ice-cream. I also took her the day before while Ky was at preschool to walmart and let her pick out plates, cups and napkins (of course she picked all Tangled themed, she loves Repunzel). The day of she was so excited all day and kept dancing around the house saying "I the birthday girl, the birthday girl . . . " 
 When she saw her cupcakes all done and presents all wrapped she kept telling me this was her best birthday ever!!!
 This was while we were singing happy birthday and about the time I realized I had forgotten to light the candle . . . oops! I quickly dashed to the matches and got it lit right after we finished!
 And finally opening her presents. After each one she would ask if she could open another one!
We are so blessed to have Mya in our family. She is such a funny girl! She tells the best stories because she has the best facial expressions while she tells them, she loves everything pink and girlly and princess, but she also loves to play in the mud and get dirty and go hunting. She is a great friend to her big brother (he thinks Emmit needs a little sister just like Mya to play with, so she must be really fun to play with) and she is growing up more and more everyday! We love you My-my girl! Happy third birthday!

1 comment:

LasVegasSchank's said...

So sweet! Thanks for keeping your blog up to date!