Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sonic Drinks and Tables

I've been a little behind on my blogging. This pregnancy is making me a lot more tired than I remember being with the other three and it's driving me crazy! I'm about 12 weeks though so I'm hoping to get that burst of energy you get during the second trimester really soon! 
Now onto the photos . . . a few weeks ago I was afraid my dishwasher had completely died. It had gone from not washing too well to not washing at all. Luckily I have my Uncle Derild who is very good at fixing just about everything. He came and fixed it - it was all clogged with hard water stuff - and he also brought Sonic drinks for all of us (isn't he the best?)! Well, it dawned on me that this was the first time Emmit had had a Sonic drink all to himself, and he was pretty excited! So thank you Uncle Derild for bringing Emmit his first Sonic Drink!
 For Christmas this year my Grandma Adams got the kids a little table just their size. The original one we ordered was a little tikes picnic table and when we went to put it together Christmas Day we found it was broken, then when I returned it I couldn't exchange it for a new one at the same time because it was priced specially for Christmas, so I ordered this one to replace it (my sister-in-law has this same one and since it's metal I knew it wouldn't arrive broken). Well the kids are loving it! It is permanantly up in our dining room and they eat just about every meal at it! Even Emmit loves it! Here they are eating breakfast at it the other morning!
** Notice the paper bowls and plastic spoons. That is how lazy I have been lately. We use mostly throw away stuff lately because then dishes are one less thing I have to do!

1 comment:

jamie k said...

kassi, i LOVE sonic drinks. i used to always get a strawberry limeade, but i'm on a diet coke w/ cherry and vanilla kick.

sonic is the perfect outing with a newborn. when reese was a newborn and i was too wimpy to brave getting out of the car and shopping with 2 kids, but i still HAD to get out of the house, i would pack them in the car, drive to sonic, get a drink and tater tots, and just drive around drinking it while reese would be sound asleep in the back (sheesh, that's too long of a story). anyway, i love sonic happy hour!

glad your dishwasher is working!