Friday, March 23, 2012

20 Weeks . . .

tomorrow that is, but I was blogging today so I thought I might as well write this post as well! Ignore my very white legs, but I am already getting hot even when the temp is only in the 60's! I know, good luck this summer!
 Ignore me in this pic, just look at the cute little guy sitting on the floor! Isn't he so cute!
Because of our little get away I had to reschedule my appointment that I had for yesterday. I told them to just schedule it and my 20 week ultrasound together for next week, well as my luck would have it, the ultrasound techs are now requesting that everyone wait until 22 week until having the BIG ultrasound so that they can see the baby better, so now my next appointment and ultrasound won't be until April 11th. Just my luck, I think Kylan was the only one that I got to find out boy or girl at 20 weeks, the others have been 22 weeks or later. Oh well, life goes on! My kids (except Emmit who doesn't have a clue what is happening) are still hoping for a girl. Mya even told me if it's a boy she isn't going to like him (she is anti boy at the moment), so that's what we are hoping for, but really either one would be fine!
I don't have too many complaints yet, just that I am still tired ALL THE TIME! I get tired so easily and it drives me crazy! I did start taking extra iron (I always become anemic while pregnant) and that did help a little bit. I guess taking care of 3 kids while pregnant just means you are tired all the time and I better get used to it!

No comments: