Friday, April 6, 2012

TBall and Stuff

Kylan has been playing T Ball this year. Tim and Uncle Gav are his coaches and he is loving it! These were taken over a week ago, this week he hasn't had any games because it has been spring break (which has been wonderful to not have any school of ball games). This game he was the last batter so I couldn't get any cute pics of him on base because he just got to run all the way home without stopping (which he loves)!


 Here he is out in the field, not the one closest to the camera but the one that is hard to see in the background. I need to be better at taking pics, but it's kind of hard when I have one child trying to sneak off to the park (Mya) and one child trying to sneak out on the field to play "b ball" with Ky and dad (Emmit). Thank goodness grandma and grandpa come to games!

And Ky got a hold of my camera again and I found this photo shoot on it today. It's been too cold for shorts for quite a few days now, so I'm not sure when he took these!




 Self portrait!

And I guess I was outside lounging in the nice weather reading my book when all this was going down. What would I do without my Ky-ky!

No comments: