Friday, April 27, 2012

Busy Week . . .

We've had a crazy busy, but lots of fun week!
Monday I almost forgot to take Ky to preschool. Tuesday they were having a field trip out to our dairy, so I had in my mind there was no school on Monday. At 8:40am Monday morning I decided to double check - yes there was preschool - so we had about 5 mins to get ready and out the door! We also started working on our reseeding of part of our lawn project that night!
 Tuesday was the field trip which went awesome. All four classes came out. Tim and Gav did a great job with the hayride/tour/letting the kids play in tractors and Rayanne and I did a great job with the refreshments!  The reseeding process continued that night!
Wednesday we had a tball game and dinner with Kade, Leah, Evan and my parents since they are Moving to Michigan on Saturday
Thursday was more fun with Kade, Leah and Evan. I made Thai food and had Brett, Teri, Carly and Kyle over as well while Leah was busy cutting everyone's hair for the last time (she doesn't want to come back every 3-6 weeks to continue, can't figure out why). Evan and Kylan also had a sleep over!
Friday (today) reseeding will be finished (hopefully) in a few hours. I am now 25 weeks pregnant (tomorrow) and almost down to double digits for days left (which I haven't made it to single digits in the last two pregnancies so this stresses me out a bit) and I can say I FEEL pregnant now. By the end of the day everything hurts. Boo! Tonight we have another tball game, Evan playing one last time and dinner and a movie with Gav, Rayanne and their kids (thanks Rayanne)!  

This is the kind of GOOD and BUSY week that I love (except that it makes this pregnancy go by even fast than it already is)!

No comments: