Friday, May 4, 2012

Lately . . .

We said goodbye to Uncle Kade, Aunt Leah and Evan before they moved to Michigan. They arrived there safely a few days ago but we sure do miss them!

 Had a fun babyshower with lots of yummy food, fun people and great gifts
for Carly, Kyle and Baby Luke (who should be here in about 4 weeks)!

Kylan about knocked himself out by running full speed in the ditch into a wood board going across it. Luckily no stitches were needed and the swelling has come down a ton, but he is still pretty black and blue and sore. Next time he will listen to his dad, and stop playing in the ditch!

The kids have been playing, playing, playing especially outside! Braden spent the night last night and these boys got up, ate, dressed and have been outside ever since! I LOVE WARM WEATHER!

And this is growing by the day. It's hard to see in the pic, but I wanted to show that I am now to the stage where the stomach area of my shirt is always dirty. I had this shirt on for maybe 10 minutes today, and after cleaning up breakfast walked by a mirror and noticed the mess that was on the bottom of my stomach right where I can't see! So, if I look like a hot mess when you see me, I can't see below my belly button so cut me some slack!

We're also doing a little prep for baby girl (99 days people, NINETY-NINE DAYS)! Since she and Mya will be opposite seasons for clothes (Mya was born in January) my wonderful sister-in-law  who is getting rid of all her baby stuff let me go through her girl stuff before her big yard sale tomorrow! These three bags contain clothes from 0-3 all the way to 18 months! We also bought Evan's crib/toddler bed and so will be doing some moving around in the kids rooms hopefully tomorrow. We are going to put Mya and Ky together and then put Emmit in Mya's room. Eventually boys will be in one and girls in the other but it will still be easier to have Emmit by himself!

And this little guy finally joined Kal and Lacy! Jackson Kal Schank was born and we have been drooling over his pictures ever since! We can't wait to meet him in person in June when they bless him! 

1 comment:

The Fallon Schank's said...

We MISS Kade, Leah, and Evan! Ky--Owwwwww! (That was major!) Kassi-you look GREAT (dirty shirt and all!) Kal and Lacy--cuteness in a new, little package!