Monday, April 23, 2012

Great Weather and fun things for Baby Sister

I ordered some things to make cute headbands for baby sister and to make matching barrets or headbands for Mya (she isn't a big headband fan, but I got this super soft fabric elastic and I think she may like them made out of this). The stuff came last week, but I haven't had time to play with it until today and it was so much fun! I used velcro stuff so that I can change out the flower depending on the outfit. I have a ton more colors of felt cutouts, but these are the ones I made today!
We have been having record temps the last week and it has been so much fun! However, by Wednesday we are going to be back to average and my Thursday a little below so we are trying to enjoy it while it lasts. On Saturday we went to the lake for the first time this year (and probably the only time for a month or so) and it was so much fun! It got up to about 90 so it felt like a nice summer day, not the 21st of April! The kids all went on Reed and Carissa's new tube with Aunt Leah (including Emmit) and went on the blue board (including Emmit once again) and even Tim came out with us! We have also been working on our yard and home to reseed our lawn this evening and then start on our big sand box/play area for the kids in the next week or so. I am so excited to get our yard looking a little better! We're hoping my creating a sand box the kids will stop digging in the grass! And of course I have no pictures of our nice weather activities! 

1 comment:

The Fallon Schank's said...

Cute! ('Love the headbands!)