Monday, September 17, 2007

6 Months Old

So, when I posted yesterday I forgot that Kylan is 6 months old as of Saturday. Yea Kylan! He is growing so much! Here are his newest things:


  • Says "Dada" and "Mama" and seems to kind of know what they mean (if I have him and he gets mad he starts saying dada, and if Tim has him and he gets mad he says mama)

  • Sits up by himself most of the time - he still will fling back once in awhile, but does it pretty well by himself

  • Gets in crawling position, but prefers to scoot on his belly to get around (see video)

  • Gives kisses, especially to mom, although they are very slobbery, I love them!

I just took this video this morning of him chasing his toy. We do have an area rug, but it's easier to scoot on the wood, so he immediately leaves the rug when I put him down! I guess I will have to be better about sweeping my floor, or else I am going to have one dirty little boy!




Scooting on the Floor from Kassi Sorensen on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Kailyn says, "I wonder if he just took a bath and so his hands are still slippery!" She also thinks he is cute and she loves him!

Kassi said...

She is so sweet! I just love your kids Kim, they crack me up!

Montserrat said...

He is so cute! Looks like he has a big preference for using his right hand already.