Sunday, September 16, 2007

Nothing too new . . .

Well, it's been about a week since I last posted, so I thought I would post something so no one would think we fell of the face of the earth. The only new thing is that Kylan has a pretty bad cold. On Friday I subbed for Elaine for last hour so that she and Teri could get the 3:00 dinner for the varsity football time done. Since Teri was doing that and my mom was working in Fernley, Kylan had to ride in the dump truck with Tim while they cut corn. Tim said he was acting kind of funny - coughing and his eyes were watering, so we thought maybe he was alergic to the corn since it runs in the family. So being the wonderful mother I am (sence the sarcasm) we took him to the football game that night where it was cold and then to Reed and Carissa's football and soccar games the next morning before I realized, gee, he's really warm. Yep, 100 degree fever and bad cold. Now that we have medicine he seems to be doing better, although he is definitly ready every 4 hours for his medicine, and I am sick of feeling like I am abusing him everytime I have to suction his nose!


So, we kept him home from church today and had Tim's fam over for dinner. Even though our house isn't very big, we still enjoy having family over! Here are a couple pics from today. I especially like the one of Ky, Bradon and Grandpa. Grandpa sure does love his grandbabies, and they love him, especially Bradon. He hasn't totally gotten used to having to share grandpa with Kylan, thus grandpa has become very good at holding them both at the same time!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Having a sick baby is no fun at all. . . I hate feeling like there is nothing I can do but keep the medication in them. Hopefully he gets better fast!