Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Happy Birthday Rayanne

Today was my sister-in-law Rayanne's birthday. Her hubby arranged a surprise party for her, and it was a success - she didn't know it was coming, and we had a ton of fun! Unfortunately, I have no pics from it because my child was very cranky from lack of sleep (product of mom subbing in the morning and helping with the party all afternoon). I also realized, in doing this post that I have very few pics of Rayanne. The first one is from Christmas 2006 and the other one is from when Ky was born and her, Gavin and Bradon came to visit us in Utah. Neither does her justice (sorry Rayanne). She is beautiful on both the outside and the inside and I am so blessed to have her as a sister-in-law. She is so sweet and such a good friend! So, happy birthday to you Rayanne! We love you!

No comments: