Sunday, December 9, 2007

Getting back to normal . . . whatever that is!







Our chaoitic and tiring week is over. It was great to be with so much family, although the occasion was sad. I am so glad that I was able to meet most all of Tim's family and they are all wonderful, warm and loving family. Tim's aunts and cousins have a way of making you feel so comfortable and like you have always been a member of the family. I also loved watching the numerous hugs that take place everytime any one entered or was leaving the house. I am so happy to be part of this family. The outpouring of kindness was awesome this last week and I would like to thank anyone who reads this blog and helped out. It was very much appreciated.

With everything that was going on, once again I have pretty much zero pictures from this last week (Rachel, please send me any that you have). The ones I have posted are of the three youngest grandchildren at Candace's last night. I will also try to post a video of us trying to get a picture of the three of them - quite a work out to get a 17 month old, 11 month old and a 9 month old to hold still for a picture! The old picture has always been my favortie. Teri has it hanging in her room. It is of Teri's full sisters and parents: Val, Teri, Beckie, Avon and Barbara.

No comments: