P.S. Kylan discovered that shoe laces are very tasty and spent most of Saturday with his shoe hanging from his mouth!
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)
Cookies 'n Cream Chocolate Crackle
3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME:
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal),
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born),
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first),
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink),
The Black diet Pepsi
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers),
9. Str*pper Name: (fav scent + fav candy)
Mango Orange Slice
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ),
11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter),
12. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower),
13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”)
14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree),
15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”),
The Shopping Thunderstorm Tour
It's kind of silly, but fun and right now I need something silly to do that doesn't require thinking! Who would have thought that planning a youth fireside could be so much work!
Monday, September 17, 2007
- Says "Dada" and "Mama" and seems to kind of know what they mean (if I have him and he gets mad he starts saying dada, and if Tim has him and he gets mad he says mama)
- Sits up by himself most of the time - he still will fling back once in awhile, but does it pretty well by himself
- Gets in crawling position, but prefers to scoot on his belly to get around (see video)
- Gives kisses, especially to mom, although they are very slobbery, I love them!
I just took this video this morning of him chasing his toy. We do have an area rug, but it's easier to scoot on the wood, so he immediately leaves the rug when I put him down! I guess I will have to be better about sweeping my floor, or else I am going to have one dirty little boy!
Scooting on the Floor from Kassi Sorensen on Vimeo.
Sunday, September 16, 2007
So, we kept him home from church today and had Tim's fam over for dinner. Even though our house isn't very big, we still enjoy having family over! Here are a couple pics from today. I especially like the one of Ky, Bradon and Grandpa. Grandpa sure does love his grandbabies, and they love him, especially Bradon. He hasn't totally gotten used to having to share grandpa with Kylan, thus grandpa has become very good at holding them both at the same time!
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Today was my sister-in-law Rayanne's birthday. Her hubby arranged a surprise party for her, and it was a success - she didn't know it was coming, and we had a ton of fun! Unfortunately, I have no pics from it because my child was very cranky from lack of sleep (product of mom subbing in the morning and helping with the party all afternoon). I also realized, in doing this post that I have very few pics of Rayanne. The first one is from Christmas 2006 and the other one is from when Ky was born and her, Gavin and Bradon came to visit us in Utah. Neither does her justice (sorry Rayanne). She is beautiful on both the outside and the inside and I am so blessed to have her as a sister-in-law. She is so sweet and such a good friend! So, happy birthday to you Rayanne! We love you!
Saturday, September 8, 2007
Well, unfortunately Fallon's 1 game winning streak was ended last night. But before I get to the slaughter I must vent on a few things. First of all, there are way too many stop lights between Carson and Gardnerville and of course we hit every single one. Second, the NIAA came out this year and said that no varsity football game was to begin before 7:30pm and that both J.V. and Freshman teams were to play on Thursday, which was a big deal because they decided this about a week before football season had started, so new schedules had to be made and printed. Well, we arrived at the game at about 7:25 and guess what - it was the second quarter.
So, enough of the complaining. The game was a blow out. When we arrived the score was already 14-0 (Douglas). Then we had a chance to score right before half time - we were on the 5 yard line - and instead we threw an interception and they ran it back for a 95 yard touchdown. On a happy note, Billy recovered a fumble and he did really well. Also, Kylan was able to sport his Fallon Greenwave shirt for the first time and he looked awfully cute! Today he will go to his first Soccer and Flag Football (mom first also) games to watch Reed and Carissa. Hopefully they have happier turnouts!
Friday, September 7, 2007
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Kylan and Brentyn watching the action and just Brentyn. Sorry the pics dark, but he is the cutest little guy!
Saturday, September 1, 2007
Kylan so happy to be at the game, but wondering why mom is taking his picture yet again!