Friday, August 15, 2008

Let the Wedding Frenzy Begin!

(The size of our 15 week old baby)
The wedding celebrations are beginning soon and so I may not be posting for about a week or so. Tonight is a family dinner for my cousin Cody Hendrix's wedding which is tomorrow. Kal and Lacy's festivities start tomorrow with her bridal shower in the morning, then going through the temple Tuesday, Family dinner Thursday, wedding Friday and reception Saturday. I will try to post pics asap, as I'm sure Lacy will look gorgeous.
In other news, just been watching the olympics. We have to put our "Friends" dvd's in when we go to bed at night or else Tim will stay up until 1am. Wouldn't bother me except that he thinks he needs to wake me up everytime something happens. Aarik, the Fallonite, jumps in the qualifiers at 10am China time on Monday morning, which is about 7pm Sunday night our time, however I doubt they will show it, but I guess you never know.
Pregnancy is going well. I'm having fewer and fewer sick moments, although I almost passed out yesterday while at the vet with Tim (sick calf). It's been unusually hot here and I probably hadn't drank enough, so I'm sure that's all it was, but still not fun! This pregnancy seems to be going really fast all of a sudden, and I find myself not as anxious as I was with Kylan to have it over, I think it has something to do with knowing how sleep deprived I will be for about 6 months afterwards, I'm really not afraid of delivery though, last time was a pretty good experience.
Well, wish us luck and I will post pics asap of Kylan in his cute outfit for the wedding!

5 comments:

Sariah Hartley said...

I'm so excited for you guys! I hope you have fun at the wedding!

The Jeffs Family said...

We will be thinking of you all this week. Give Kal and Lacy our best! Can't wait to see the pictures. Glad to hear your pregnancy is going well!

Alisha said...

can't wait for the pics. sounds like a busy but fun time.
that second pregnancy totally flies. i think it's b/c you're taking care of one at home so your mind is elsewhere a lot.

Camille said...

We are excited to come down for Kal's wedding! I just love weddings!!!

JRC said...

Cody is getting married? Yea! Tell him I said congrats and be sure to post lots of pictures!!!