Sunday, August 24, 2008

Wedding Festivities

The wedding weekend is over, and although we weren't able to enjoy it as much as we had wanted to, it went well and I think that Kal and Lacy had a good time and that is all that matters! Due to the fact that both Kylan and I had the flu pretty much the whole time (I got is Friday, luckily after the sealing) I didn't get as many pics as I had wanted to, so here are the few pathetic ones I did get.
The happy couple coming out of the temple. The sealing ceremony was beautiful and they were so cute!

The family - (L to R) Mom, Dad, Kort, Kent, Kal, Kade, Tim, Kylan and me.
At the reception on Saturday. They had it in Mark and Anne Hyde's backyard. It was gorgeous with the river and their new house. The lawn was huge, they said Pat mowed it on Friday, and it took him FOUR HOURS!!! It looked beautiful though!
Kylan enjoyed the dance floor. We left at 8:30, so we didn't see anyone else use the dance floor, but it sure kept the little kids entertained!

A not so good photo of what the reception looked like before everyone got there.
The cake, which I am very disappointed that I was too sick to sample.
Uncle John, Aunt Lynne, Carissa and Uncle Derild hanging out.

4 comments:

Sariah Hartley said...

I love Kylan's Suit!

Lewieville said...

It was a beautiful reception and I wish that I wasn't being rushed around by my husband so I could have talked to you a little longer. I am so sorry though that you had the flu, that's no fun!!

The Jeffs Family said...

What a beautiful couple! Sorry to hear you were sick. I thought about you guys all weekend and am glad that everything went well.

Lewis Family said...

Congrats to your bro ha! They are such a cute couple. Sorry to hear that Ky Ky was so sick.