Thursday, August 28, 2008

More Cute Wedding Pictures

Here are some more pics from the wedding weekend thanks to Inkham.

A somewhat better pic than the one I had. This one isn't washed out, but I don't know what faces my mom and dad are making.



Cooling off between pics at the temple. It was pretty warm outside and Tim is always warm as it is, so after each pic he would run over to the shade to hang out.



This one was at the reception. We were taking a photo with Kal and Lacy and all of her sisters on one side and me and all the brothers on the other and Kal came over to talk to us, so she took a pic of just us. Aren't my brothers so handsome!?



Ky was no longer running from Cy and they had a blast together at the reception. Here they are kissing (and spreading his flu germs, which now Cy and Taye both have).



I just liked this pic of Wade, Cy and Taye with grandpa and the horse. Taye and Cy actually sat on the horse. Ky was so scared when we went to see the horse a week ago there was no way he would get on. We'll have to work on that.

P.S. In baby news, I had an appointment this week and every thing sounds good. Unfortunatly though we will not be finding out in September what we are having because my Dr. wants to wait until I am 24 weeks to do an ultrasound, so we will have to wait until October. The only good thing about that is that we found out Kylan was a boy on our anniversary, and 24 weeks puts us around that date again, so that would be fun even though I am a little disappointed to have to wait so long!

1 comment:

Sariah Hartley said...

I love the pic of Ky and Cy! What color do you want your quilt?