Thursday, August 28, 2008

You say it's your birthday . . . It's my birthday too!

Oh ya, today is my Birthday, so Happy 26th to me!! Other important birthday shout outs this month (since this is the BEST month to have a birthday):
Teri (Aug 4th)
Dad (Aug 8)
Darci (Aug 8)
Uncle Mark (Aug 19 I think)
Carly (Aug 21)
Alisha (Aug 21)
Josh (Aug 26)
Michelle (Aug 30)
Uncle Ernie (Aug 31)
Happy Birthday Everyone!
(The title is a little reference to 16 Candles one of my most favorite movies of all time)

5 comments:

erin said...

Happy Birthday!!! I didn't realize you were so close to my age...I turned 26 on the 24th!! So I definetly agree August is the best month to be born!!! Hope you have a great birthday.

Sariah Hartley said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Alisha said...

august baby!!! happy bday.

The Jeffs Family said...

Happy Birthday! It is also Jill's (3rd), Justin's (25th), and my mom's (31st). How did we not ever watch 16 Candles together at Tahoe growing up? Jill and I can quote every line--infact, I just watched it last week at a girl's night with my friends. Love it!

Whitaker Family said...

so funny Parks is the first and Jeramy the 27th, that is a lot of b days. Happy Birthday!!