Thursday, September 3, 2009

Busy Busy!

It seems like we have been going 100 miles an hour lately! Last Friday I started subbing again, my mom threw Lacy, Uncle Ernie and I a big birthday party Monday, mutual, making bridal shower invites and getting them out, Mya started crawling, holding her own bottle and getting from her stomach to sitting by herself, attempting to potty train once again, and a million other things! Here are some pics:

Carly's invite that I designed, got the addresses for, addressed, stamped and got out all today! Even with Mya crying, Kylan jumping, stepping and rolling on her, drawing on my door, peeing on my bed and crying because he wasn't getting my attention. My house is a mess, my kids and I don't have any clean clothes and I haven't showered, BUT at least the invitations are in the mail!!!

I finally got my pedicure that Gav and Rayanne got me last year for my birthday. I was going to get it right before Mya was born and then she came a little sooner than planned, but it was so much fun getting it and the lady who did it was a miracle worker, my heals were actually normal!!! I was so happy!!!

Mya in crawling position about to take off! I will tell anyone, I LOVE it when my kids are mobile because they are so much happier. Sure they can get into things, but once you get used to keeping everything out of their reach, it's not bad at all! I just can't believe we are to this stage already!


Kylan wanted to feed Mya and she actually let him and loved cuddling with him this one time! Usually she gets mad when he tries to hold her now, but at this moment she was loving it and so was he! I love these two kids!!!

Well, I better get off the computer and tend to my neglected house and laundry!!!

2 comments:

The Fallon Schank's said...

Too cute kids, a great shower invitation, happy high schoolers, and pretty toenails--forget the rest--you've done good!

LasVegasSchank's said...

I can't believe Mya is crawling... She is getting so big. The invitation is so cute. Great job! I'm glad you got a moment to pamper yourself. You deserve it. You are such a great mom, your kids are adorable... what more could you want! We miss you guys!