Thursday, September 10, 2009

Just the Girls

The dairy is chopping corn right now which means that Kylan is helping dad at work everyday, so it was just been the little miss and me at home. It's been fun to spend some one on one time with this sweet little girl, and I think she has liked having all of my attention - which isn't really helping the mama's girl situation, but it's been fun! She is very excited though when her brother returns each evening!

Mya crawling towards me. She crawls better and better everyday and is loving it! She even pulled herself up and was standing last night. Her and Ky were playing in the living room and I was doing dishes, when Kylan runs in yelling "Mya's standing up, Mya's standing up!" It was so cute that he was so excited about it!

Her sweet little face! She looks so old here!

She was just squealing at me because she was so excited about the camera. I didn't mean to take this picture, but I'm glad I accidentally did!
P.S. I don't know if you read this Megan, but if you do - CONGRATS on finding out it's a girl! I'm so excited that you are finally getting her!!!

1 comment:

Mary said...

We need to hang out!