Thursday, April 15, 2010

Moving Day!

Today is the day! We are moving!!! So, since I won't have internet until tomorrow and will probably be too busy to post anyway, here are some pics I took yesterday so you can see what things look like empty:












I'm not sure why my pics won't move where I want them, but the two photos on the left are of the living area. The carpet guy is coming back this morning to finish the stair in the living room and the rest of the stairs to the upstairs. Top right is Kent and Kal (Tim isn't in the picture) putting the floor in the laundry room which turned out really well! The laundry room plumbing won't be ready until this weekend. Bottom right is our room with the carpet. The only thing left in here to do is take down the light fixture and put our ceiling fan from our old house up. Wish us luck!!!

3 comments:

Abe n Linz said...

Looks fabulous!

Davis and Laura said...

I'm so excited to see what it looks like in person! :) I think it great that you guys bought this house and updated it, its so wonderful to know it stayed in the family! Great job. All your hard work definately paid off, it looks great!

Alisha said...

it is looking great!