Saturday, April 17, 2010

Moving In Update & Baby News

First of all, we have the BIG ultrasound on Wednesday, April 21st. We're so excited to see if we keep with the same pattern as Gav & Rayanne or not!
In moving news, we are moved in except for a few things, like my whole kitchen, but we are so excited! Tonight will be our third night here and it has been great! I was afraid Ky would miss our old house, but we were there this morning cleaning up (it looked like a tornado had hit it after we moved) and he kept telling me he missed our NEW house and wanted to go back. The kids have also both slept the night so far, so hopefully that will continue!
The only downside to all of this is that my laundry room is still not ready and won't be for probably another week because the 100amps of electricity that is running to our house isn't enough, so we have to have a new line ran. So, for the time being, I just do loads at the old house while we are doing stuff there and that has worked out so far, but the new one better be ready before we are done working there or else it's not going to work too well!
I really wanted to have pics, but of course my camera is MIA since moving, so once I find it I will put some one!

No comments: