Monday, April 19, 2010

Pictures Finally!























I'm not sure why my pictures won't move for me, but here are pictures of the most unpacked areas of the house. The kids love having so much room and so do I! Please feel free to stop by and take a peek, we really don't mind! I love having people over now that we have so much room for them!
As you can tell, I still have a lot of unpacking to do and we have a lot of cleaning up to do outside (behind Kylan in the picture), but we are so happy to be moved in and living here! When I go back to our old house to get more stuff I can see how on top of each other we were. It's nice that the kids have so much room now!

3 comments:

millie said...

I love it Cassie!!!!! I'm a little evious. But mostly just so happy for you guys.

millie said...

oh and sorry I ment to spell your name right, but was thinking of my sister in law's spelling.

Abe n Linz said...

We're excited to come visit you soon. It looks wonderful to have so much space!