Thursday, May 13, 2010

25 Weeks . . . and 1 day!

This isn't the best picture, but if you look closely you can see Kylan and Tim in the tractor. Ky is in seventh heaven right now because if he isn't riding in a dump truck, then there is something that needs to be done in a tractor and he is more than happy to ride with dad. And not just for an hour or two, but all day!
I was slow getting to the camera, but Mya was so happy because the cat was letting her pet it. She loves this cat, and for the most part it puts up with my kids, but only for a few minutes at a time and then it is out of there!

And here is the belly at 25 weeks and a day. Ignore my whiter than white legs. I am roasting hot on days like this already, I know, I am going to die this summer! I had a doctors appointment today, and besides tripping on the stairs on the way up to the office with Mya in my arms and gaining a little more weight than I wanted to, it went fine. My doctor even said he wouldn't make me go clear through to my due date since it is so hot in August, but we will see. Like my mom told me, I should have gotten it in writing!
And one more thing, we are almost down to double digits in the day countdown until my due date, which always makes me a little panicky, especially since we never made it to single digits with Mya!!!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

you got the sweet end of the deal on that...(ky working with tim all day).
i wish avery could work with jim all day...hmmm.

Teri said...

Kassi good work on all you have been doing keep it up! Love being your neighbor! One thing about being busy your pregnancy went fast wow love TeRi