Wednesday, May 5, 2010

What's Been Going On . . .


  • We kind of took a break from all things to do with our houses and now we are trying to get our old house ready to rent. We have gotten several calls a day. Two people seem really interested - one is looking at the house on Friday, the other one is a friend of the renter across the street (who is really great), but has a small inside dog, which we aren't sure if we are okay with. The bad part is we still have A LOT to do before it is move in ready.
  • Tim and Kylan have been driving dump truck the last three days. They are taking a break now for a couple weeks, which means I will have a really upset boy tomorrow when he doesn't get to go to work with dad.
  • We had a fun family dinner last night with the Sorensen clan because Kyle and Carly came through on their way to Kyle's sister Karly's wedding. It's so fun to have a house full of people and to have the ROOM to do it!
  • I am almost down to the 100 day mark and I'm feeling it! I have decided that I just get HUGE with boys. Tim told me I am as big as I was when I had Mya, and he is right (don't think he is mean, he really thinks I am very beautiful when I am pregnant).
  • It almost got up to 80 here the other day and I thought I was going to die of heat!!! I have also started swelling a little by the end of the day. This summer will be very interesting to say the least!
  • We have all been very tired - the picture above is Mya asleep in our bed. She was watching cartoons on our bed and when I went in to check on her that is what I found!!! I have been so tired also, and eating LOTS of ice, so I'm thinking my iron is low like it has been in both of my other pregnancies, luckily I have an appointment next week and will ask the doctor if I can take extra iron!

Well, that's about it! Maybe by the time this baby comes things will settle down again, just to get hectic with a new baby!!!

3 comments:

The Fallon Schank's said...

Mya is so precious! With your energy, you probably should just drop off Mya and Ky. What's two more? We're having a constant party here!

The Youngs said...

YAY for having people interested in renting! We have an indoor dog (medium-sized), and thankfully our landlord trusts us with her being inside 100%. I would ask them about the dog's personality (does it chew on things, throw tantrums when they are gone, etc.) & if it's house-trained. We also bathe our dog weekly and take her to the groomer often. Good luck! Hope you get a taker soon. And slow down, lady! You're pregnant! Rest up!

Kassi said...

Thanks Corinne. The tough part with dogs is it totally depends on the owner!!! We are going to call her back since it is a small dog, we have no carpet and like I said her friend across the street is great, so I would assume she would be good too. However, the people looking at it tomorrow are military, so I am really hoping that they will take it - military people are the best renters:)