Tuesday, May 18, 2010

99 Days!!! And Our Old House . . .

That's right people, I am down to under 100 days until my due date, which if this little boy comes when his sister did, then I am down to about 85 days until he comes. I know to some of you that may seem like a long time (and with Kylan's pregnancy it was), but it really isn't and I will be having this baby before I know it!

Anyway, in other news our old house is cleaned (better than it ever was when I lived in it thanks to Maricela and her sister-in-law) and may be rented soon and while I am glad to have it rented and to be in our wonderful new home, I am a little sad to not call it my home anymore and I know that once someone else lives in it then it will officially not be mine. So, here are some pictures of it all cleaned out and in fairly good condition before it is officially a rental:







Master bedroom



Mya's room (formerly Kylan's room)


Kylan's room (formerly the guest/junk room)




The 1930's side of the kitchen (except the dishwasher of course).


The 1950's side of the kitchen (except the fridge, the 1950's version is out in our storage shed).


My small laundry room and the 1/2 bath, that should only be considered a 1/4 bath, but whatever, Kylan loved using it. He called it his little bathroom.

4 comments:

Hanna said...

That would be sad to say goodbye to your first house :( It looks great though! That dresser in the pictures is beautiful, let me know if you ever sell it :)

And 99 days is exciting! Your right, time will fly by. Do you have a name picked out yet?

Hanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kassi said...

We don't have a name yet, we probably won't until he comes, but Kylan will tell you his name is Donald because that will be his middle name. As for the dresser, a lady who is possibly going to rent it wants it, but if she doesn't rent or take it I will let you know!

jamie k said...

man, i saw that dresser too and fell in love. do you guys not want it anymore?