Wednesday, May 26, 2010

27 Weeks and Happenings

When Mya wants to add some extra drama to her fake crying she puts her hand over her mouth like this. It cracks me up everytime!

One of the many benefits of living out here is access to Teri's riding lawn mower (which we really need with our big heavy lawn). Here is Kylan mowing with dad on "Grandma Teri's tractor" as he calls it.


And here I am in all of my 27 weeks-pregnant glory! Baby boy is getting bigger, heavier and closer to being here! I can't even believe that we are this close already! It seems like August 26th should be further than 3 months away, but I think that has something to do with our crazy cold weather!

In other news, tomorrow evening Tim and I are off the the Young family reunion in Tuscon, AZ. I know I am probably crazy to be willing going to 90+ degree weather, and I may regret it if I start swelling, but I am so excited to be in HOT weather and to be going without our kids (although I know I will be missing them and won't be able to get home fast enough Sunday night). I want to tell my family THANK YOU THANK YOU ahead of time for keeping the kids for us! Now, as long as Kylan doesn't wake up puking tomorrow (or Tim or I) we will be good.

This next story is not for the faint of heart. WARNING!!! Tim went upstairs to close Ky's door when we got up this morning because we knew he was extra tired (he had a very fun afternoon with Braden yesterday) when he could smell something going up the stairs. He figured out it was coming from Mya's room and when he opened her door discovered the poor thing has puked all over her bed and herself and had never cried (when we took off her jamies to put her in the bath we discovered that wasn't the only thing she had done all over herself). She hasn't thrown up again, but she hasn't eaten much either and has been down for a nap for 4.5 hours. Little Leah was sick also, so we are all praying that us and the rest of our kids will remain healthy so we can all make our flight tomorrow!

No comments: