Thursday, April 29, 2010
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
I know it's only been a week since my last belly pic, but I wanted to show how much I am growing right now!
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Monday, April 19, 2010
Saturday, April 17, 2010
In moving news, we are moved in except for a few things, like my whole kitchen, but we are so excited! Tonight will be our third night here and it has been great! I was afraid Ky would miss our old house, but we were there this morning cleaning up (it looked like a tornado had hit it after we moved) and he kept telling me he missed our NEW house and wanted to go back. The kids have also both slept the night so far, so hopefully that will continue!
The only downside to all of this is that my laundry room is still not ready and won't be for probably another week because the 100amps of electricity that is running to our house isn't enough, so we have to have a new line ran. So, for the time being, I just do loads at the old house while we are doing stuff there and that has worked out so far, but the new one better be ready before we are done working there or else it's not going to work too well!
I really wanted to have pics, but of course my camera is MIA since moving, so once I find it I will put some one!
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Today is the day! We are moving!!! So, since I won't have internet until tomorrow and will probably be too busy to post anyway, here are some pics I took yesterday so you can see what things look like empty:
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Kylan's room before:
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Saturday, April 10, 2010
The tile before it was grouted. I am way happy with how it turned out.
My dad grouting it tonight.
And the finished product. Of course it needs to be cleaned, but it needs to sit for a couple days.
Kent and Tim varnishing the floor. We didn't stain it because we liked the natural color.
The finished product (ignore my dirty lense).
- Removed the swamp cooler from the roof and patched it.
- Framed around the ducting going upstairs for the heating and air up there. We didn't do the dry wall yet because the heating/air won't be finished until Monday, but we wanted the carpet people to know where to put the tack strip.
- Varnished the bathroom doors
- Put up towel racks, toilet paper holders, etc in bathrooms and put the door knobs on the bathroom doors.
- Some touch up painting
I can't wait to post pics of the final product next week!!!
Thursday, April 8, 2010
- Heating and air should be fully installed by Monday (they have been working all week on it)
- Tile in front of both entrances will be layed on Friday and grouted on Saturday
- Carpet will be installed on Monday, Tuesday and possibly Wednesday if they need another day
- Thursday (or Wednesday) we will be moving in!!
- New windows upstairs will be installed sometime in the next couple weeks
I'm so excited! We are going over tonight to do touch up painting, varnish doors and clean clean clean! I want everything cleaned by the time they put the carpet in! I can't wait to take pics of the finished product next week!
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Saturday, April 3, 2010
The heating and air should be done sometime next week, and then our carpet should be here the week after and hopefully installed soon after that. It's so nice to be almost done!
Rayanne did great and she was right -she said she was having a girl the whole time! Kylan loved her and cried when we left the hospital last night!
Congrats Gav & Rayanne and I guess this means we are most likely having a girl as well! We now can't wait to see if the pattern will continue at our ultrasound in May!