Thursday, June 7, 2012

31 Weeks & Baby Birds

So I am just about 31 weeks (30 weeks 5 days to be exact), but since I rarely wear something other than a big t shirt and shorts, I thought I better take the 31 week pic today while I am in "normal" clothes. I can't believe I am already this far along! The weeks seem to fly by anymore! Only 7-9 more weeks left (7 if she comes when the last two did and as many as 9 if she waits a little longer, which I wouldn't be opposed to right now).
 And this cute little girl cannot wait to meet her baby sister!
 Isn't she just so cute??!! I hope this next one is just as cute as Mya, but maybe a little less feisty and with darker hair like Ky (Kylan is starting to feel left out with all these blondies around him)!
 Kylan and Emmit found a baby bird that is hurt and has fallen out of the nest. Ky put it in the back of Emmit's red car (not the safest place). 
 I've reassured him that I'm his mom will find him while we are at play group (which means dad will come find him and take him away. I had a BAD experience with my mom letting us keep a baby bird and attempt to feed him. Lets just say my brothers and I couldn't eat deviled eggs for SEVERAL years afterwards). 
And even if dad didn't come take him away, the kids will have killed him by the end of the day anyway. They can't leave him alone!

2 comments:

Derek and Tristin Johnson said...

Hmmm...that sounds like a good story. I'll have to ask about that one some day. I can't believe you're going to have 4 kids so soon!

LasVegasSchank's said...

I haven't been on here in forever! I'm a total slacker! You are just so cute! Can't wait to meet the new little girl!!!