Saturday, June 23, 2012

Nesting a little . . .

The nesting bug hit me a little today, but first here are some cute pics of the kids from Tim's day off this week. They all went out and played a little baseball in their pj's . . . 


 Then we all went swimming at the outdoor pool for a couple hours before Kylan and Mya's swim lessons started. Emmit was so tired by the end he wasn't even that unhappy about not being able to be in the water during the lessons. 
 And here is the final product of my nesting. This I actually did last. I wasn't going to do it, but after lunch I got a second wind and decided to get all of the baby girl stuff washed and the sheets put on the crib.


 In the morning I vacuumed and dusted the kids rooms upstairs, then we moved some things in Ky's room and moved Mya's bed into Ky's room. They will share until baby sister is old enough to share a room, then Mya will move back into her room with her sister, and Emmit will share with Ky, but for the sake of getting as much sleep as possible the next few weeks and months/years ahead Emmit is sleeping by himself in Mya's room. Luckily Tim came home for a quick minute right at the right time to move the dresser/bookcase over and Mya's bed into Ky's room otherwise I probably would have tried it myself and then I would have been in big trouble when he came home.
 We bought this crib/toddler bed from my brother and his wife before they moved a month or so ago and Ky helped me put it together for Emmit. I decided to set it up as a crib for the time being, once again to get as much sleep as we can. Once we are already sleep deprived we'll get him into a toddler bed!
I've been waiting for the nesting to start. This to me is the only good thing about the last trimester so I was so excited it started today! Also the kids, even Emmit, are so excited about their new sleeping arrangements!
We've hit 33 weeks as of today, so about 5 weeks left hopefully until this little girl is here! Yay!

No comments: