Monday, July 2, 2012

34 Weeks & Going to the Lake

Last week Gav and Rayanne's family camped at the lake from Tuesday to Thursday. Tim took off Tuesday afternoon through Wednesday and he and Mya stayed one night, Kylan stayed both nights with Braden. Emmit and I came out during the daytime and hung out and then we all came out again Thursday night for a few hours with my parents and the boat. It was very tiring for me, but a lot of fun! Just as proof to how tiring it was, these are the only pics I took and as you can see they were probably taken before we left on Tuesday (Ky doesn't have a picture because he rode with his dad) and I'm not entirely sure when I took them!

 And here is the 34 week 2 day belly. 
I've now reached the point where everyone assumes that I am due any day, which is totally understandable because I look like I am. I get it from my mom, what can I say. I'm really tired again and it's hard for me to get motivation to do much of anything, especially once the afternoon comes and it's hot! I had my last "normal" doctors appointment last week and now the weekly appointments begin next week. So far I my foot (and I do mean foot) has only swollen once while at my Aunt Martha's funeral a couple days ago, so I can't complain too much about that. I feel like I spend way too much time in the bathroom, which means I'm kind of on purpose not being as good as I should be about drinking the amount of water I am supposed to otherwise I would be living in there! I'm really hoping I only have about 4 weeks left and we are going to be super busy for those next 4 weeks so they should fly by! This week all my brothers (except Kade) will be here and we are spending everyday at the lake, then the next weekend we will be in Tahoe with the Adams' family and will have Luke's baby blessing, and the week after that Tim's sister and her kids will be here. I'm hoping before I know it this little girl will be here!

No comments: