Monday, July 9, 2012

Schank Reunion

Over the 4th of July all my brothers, except Kade and Leah who just recently moved to Michigan, came for a reunion. It was so much fun! Everyone got here late on Tuesday and then Wednesday-Friday we went to the lake during the day, came home and got cleaned up and then ate together and hung out. On Saturday the guys all went golfing (except Tim who worked in the morning) and the girls had their nails, toes and hair cut by Stacey (she was a trooper) and then Tim watched our kids and Jackson so my mom could take us out to lunch. When the guys got home we had pizza, hung out and then Sunday after my parent's ward everyone left. I was so sad to see everyone leave. I hate that my brothers and their families all live so far away, but I was so happy they could come this past week! We're going to try to make this a tradition each year!
Even though I had fun, this pregnant body of mine wasn't too happy with me for doing so much. The baby has already dropped and I was hurting pretty bad come Sunday, but now that I have relaxed for a day and  a half my WHOLE body doesn't hurt anymore so that is nice! I also only have pics from the lake!













 These pics are from today. Mya would not give me a normal face and Kylan was very busy building his tractor so they only let me take two. I have to get a pic of Emmit with his haircut. He looks so old all of a sudden!

 And here I am at 35 weeks 2 days. I can't believe how much bigger I look from my last pic taken just over a week ago. Crazy how they grow so much at the end!
 And I finally will have cute toes when I deliver. With every baby I have said I was going to get my toes done for when I delivered and with Kylan we were too poor and I was too big to paint them, with Mya she surprised me 2 weeks before her due date and so I had to use the pedicure gift certificate I had gotten from my sister-in-law afterwards, and then Emmit too surprised me with coming 2 weeks early (I just thought Mya was a fluke), but this time, thanks to Stacey I will have cute toes and then will last for a month or longer so I am covered for whenever this little girl decides to come!
Now Tim is taking the rest of the week off since he didn't get to take last week off like planned so we will have a few days to get some things done we want done before baby sister comes, then on Friday we head to Tahoe for 3 days for the Adams reunion, then on our way home go to Luke's baby blessing. The next week Tim's sister comes for a two week visit and then we are all hoping the baby comes the week after so they can be here to meet her! Time sure does fly when you are having fun!

No comments: