Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Crazy 8's!

Traci Lewis tagged me to do this one, and since I might be waiting for Kylan to fall asleep for awhile (being able to stand in his crib is making it harder for him to fall asleep) I thought I would do it right now!
1. 8 things you are passionate about
Tim
My Marriage
Kylan
My Family (Schank's and Sorensen's)
Being a good mom
Teaching (I miss it terribly)
My Church Calling
My House
2. 8 things I want to do before I die
Have more babies
Go to Hawaii with Tim and someday my kids
Go to Europe with Tim
Go on a mission with Tim
Be a grandma
Be in the temple with all my brothers, their wives, my husband and my parents
Be in the temple with all my kids, their spouses and my husband
Be in the temple with all of Tim's family and their spouses
3. 8 things I say often
Love Ya
Be careful (especially right now during hunting season)
Kylan, NO!
You're a crazy boy!
Yea Kylan
Okay
Patty Cake, Patty Cake . . .
Thankyou
4. 8 things I have read lately
Ensign
Young Womens Manual 2
Lahontan Valley News
Children of the Promise series
Hearts of the Children series
cook books
my friend's blogs
What to Expect the First Year
5. 8 things I could listen to over and over
Kylan laughing
Kylan saying Mama or Dada
Rain on the roof while I am sleeping
My mom's laugh
My Fergie CD
Tim saying he loves me
Kylan's snoring
Christmas Music
6. 8 things that attract me to my best friends
Honesty - I think everyone who has done this has said this, but it is true!
Laughter - all my friends love to laugh and they all have the best laughs
Being able to pick up right where we left off no matter how long it has been
The fact that most of them are also my family members - what better friends to have!
They can laugh at themselves!
The fact that they always come through when it matters most
That they knew me back when and still like me!
They still talk to me no matter what!
7. 8 things I have learned this year
Its okay to cry even if there is no real reason to
Poop on your hand, while really gross, won't actually hurt you!
Babies can put a lot of weird things in their mouths and live
(Still learning) It's okay for my house not to be perfectly clean at all times, because that is impossible with a baby!
I can survive on a lot less sleep than I previously thought
Forgiving people you love isn't too hard as long as you have faith
Labor and delivery are a GIFT after 9 months of pregnancy
You can wear flip-flops in negative degree weather and not get frost bite!
8. 4 people I think should do Crazy 8's
Rachel Lewis
Mary Sorensen
Kelsey Jardine
Kim Sorensen

2 comments:

Lewieville said...

Good job I am so excited you did this. It really makes you think doesn't it.

Montserrat said...

Poop on your hand...the things our mothers never told us!

Montse