Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Updates



I haven't blogged (other than crazy 8's) for awhile, so I thought I would update you on what's been going on.


Kylan Using the Potty: Things are going well in this department. He definitly knows what to do when I put him on the toilet, and he goes about 3 times a day when I am really good about putting him on. On good days, when he does go in his diaper he doesn't go very much and waits until I put him on the toilet to "let it all out." We have had a couple falls off the toilet which have been very sad!
The Family: Above is a pic of Billy on prom night. He went with Alex Faught, Russel Smith and his date Felicia Sinnett. They all looked very nice. Brett and Teri are remodeling once again and I am so excited about how it is turning out. I will have to take some pics and post them on the progress they have made. It's supposed to be done by Christmas.
Basketball tryouts just finished. Bill is on Varsity and Cam is on J.V. which is awesome because they are traveling together this year. My dad is assisting on Varsity again this year.
Kal, Kade and Kort will be home this Friday for Thanksgiving and I am so excited. They are so excited to see Ky, so I haven't broken it to them that he will probably be terrified of them. Actually I know he will be since when Teri took him down to see great-grandpa Sorensen today at lunch he totally freaked out and screamed everytime he saw John or the nurse. Hopefully he will warm up to them quickly. I guess they will just have to come to my house a lot during the day while they are here, darn!
Well, that is it. I may not be able to post again until after Thanksgiving. The Holiday rush is already upon us! So I would like to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving! Eat lots of turkey, stuffing, and pumpkin pie and then when you think you have eaten enough eat my share of all of it too becasue I don't like it!

1 comment:

Alisha said...

i was wondering about the potty training. i kept wanting to try but i'm so worried about the time committment... i'm a woosy.