Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween! (Yea, it's over)

Kylan our cute little cow (the tail was my favorite part)

Grandpa and his two favorite cows; the whole fam at the ward Halloween party. Aren't we a good looking group!

My least favorite holiday is finally over! Yea! Now onto the good holidays, but before we do that I do have to post a couple pics from Kylan's first Halloween. We went to our ward Halloween party on Tuesday night which was a lot of fun. Both Ky and Bradon were cows (we didn't plan it) and there was another little boy in our ward who was also a cow so we took pics of Grandpa with his favorite cows. Wednesday night we had my fam over and ate white bean chili (very yummy) corn bread and veggies and dip and my cousins handed out candy. After that we went out to Robbie and Candaces to their haunted aly, which I didn't go through but Tim did. They put so much work into and it is really scary, however I hate being scared and since I had had to sub O hour that day and was subbing the next day, I wasn't much in the mood for being scared. Overall it was a great first Halloween as far as Halloween's go!


P.S. I am putting off the actual act of Trick-or-Treating until I absolutely have to do it!


P.S.S. I don't know about anyone else, but I feel like telling all the high school and middle school age kids who show up at my door to GO HOME!

6 comments:

Lewis Family said...

One more comment, Cameron looks so tall! Are you growing more Cam? I am really gonna look like a shrimp now! He's as tall as Bill and the other boys. That makes sad, you are not a baby anymore Cam! You are one handsome little man! I love exclamation points!

Alisha said...

kassi, you are the scruge of halloween. lol.

Kim said...

I am kind of with you on the whole Halloween thing - I do love dressing the kids up, but I have to hand it to you that you even stay in town to hand out candy. We always shut out the lights and headed to Marty and Brian's so we got to enjoy only the people we knew!

Kim said...

oh, and you have a really cute cow! I love the costume!

Rob said...

sorry to be a party pooper, but they are not even of age to have calves yet so shouldn't they at least be called heifers, but seeing as they are MALES, should they be called bulls? just a thought.

Abe n Linz said...

Way cute pics kas. And I totally agree with you on the whole Halloween thing. The best part is seeing the little kids dressed up in there CUTE outfits. (Not the gross and nasty kind.) And amen to kids over 12 going trick-or-treating! Go home. :) And like always Kylan is the cutest and our favorite!