Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Remodeling

THis post is for Rachel. Here are the pics of the remodel at your parent's house. Today was the first time I've seen it with all the walls down. It looks awesome! I can't wait for it to be finished! I'll try to be better at taking pics and updating you! (While posting I realized I forgot to take pics of the new office - aka Cams old room. I will be sure to do that next time!)


First pic is from the front door, second is from the mud room

These are from the kitchen

First pic is from the hallway; second is from the living room.
For those of you wondering, my in-laws are remodeling their living area. These pictures are of what used to be two rooms - a living room and a formal living room that they used as an office. They have taken down the wall in between and taken out a fireplace to make it all one big room!

No comments: