Monday, February 4, 2008

Another week down one more to go . . . and then . . .

SO I have been hoping to get a picture of Ky sitting at Mr. Billet's desk to put with this, but either Kylan is cranky or I forget my camera everytime I take him to work on stuff after school. Oh well. Things are going good - busy, but good. Mr. Billet will be back for "A" days next week (his AP class is on this day) and I will still be doing the "B" day, but that's fine since its the O hour day so I get to leave at lunch.
I haven't felt too great today, and Kylan hasn't either, so right now he is sleeping and I am supposed to be doing my powerpoints for tomorrow, but I would really love to be asleep also! I may be crazy, but I am actually going to do another long term, but this time hopefully not quite as long and for Kelly, who I student taught with. She is so organized and since I teach a lot like her it will be much easier . . . I hope!!
Well, that's all for now. Hopefully I will get a picture on here soon!
P.S. Kylan is showing some interest in walking finally. For about a half hour this afternoon all he did was stand up by himself (without holding onto anything, very funny to watch since he sticks his butt in the air and then stands up with his legs really far apart) and then hold on to my hands and walk. He will take a step by himself between my nightstand and bed, but that's as brave as he has been. I'm sure he will be walking before I know it though!

1 comment:

Kim said...

That makes me laugh picturing Kylan trying to stand up - is there anything more precious than babies trying to walk. . .okay, I can think of lots of things they do that are so precious - how fun to have babies in the house!