Friday, February 22, 2008

Countdown . . .

For those of you wondering, Kent comes home in 6 days! He will be arriving in Reno on Thursday at 6:17pm! My whole family will be together for the first time in 4 years. I am trying not to think about it because I know that that makes it go by slower, but I am too excited not to!
Kylan and I also had an awesome day today, since our diesel tank was out and we had no heat until the people came to fill it, we went to great grandpa and grandma Adam's house and of course I didn't have my camera, which grandma would have killed me anyway, but it was so much fun to hang out with grandma and grandpa like I did when I was little. So thank you grandpa and grandma for spoiling us, we love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kass,
Grandpa and I had a GREAT DAY yesterday - thanks for coming over. Sorry that I didn't get my hair and make-up done - Kent would have been very disappointed in me - but you and Kylan were so entertaining that I couldn't take time out!!!
Love you,
Grandma (N)

Craig Howes said...

I can't believe it has been that long! Wow... Please be sure to say hello to Kent for me, Okay?

And I must apologize, but I have tagged you for a meme!

Sorry.

Craig