Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Random Tag Meme

I was tagged by Craig at House of Howes with a meme.Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you. (See above.)
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag at least three people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the fun begin!

1. I am allergic to penicilan, and I can usually only use an antibiotic once with no reaction, so everytime I have to be on antibiotic I am always afraid I'll break out in hives any minute!
2. Since I have all brothers and mostly boy cousins, I would be perfectly happy only having boys, but if I have girls, I only want one. I have always been more comfortable around boys!
3. I am in the horrible habit of biting my nails, which my mom and aunt get really mad at me for because we have beautiful nails that grow really long and look really good - however, when I was pregnant I didn't bite my nails (must have been the "morning" sickness).
4. I don't like to hug or cuddle with anyone except my husband (and now Ky), which was one of the ways I knew I wanted to marry him! My in-laws are huggers, but they know only to hug me when necessary!
5. I kissed my first boy in kindergarten - I didn't know it was bad to kiss boys (the whole only having brothers thing) until I told my mom I had kissed my boyfriend. I'm sure she about died!
6. Girls are rare in my family. On the Schank side there are 25 grandkids, only 4 are girls and none of us have sisters. On the Adams side there are now 9 grandkids and only 2 of us are girls. The Sorensen family seems to be following this trend also with 5 grandkids and only one girl, however in June there will be another granddaughter!

I tag: Cami, Karin, and Kelsey!

1 comment:

The Jeffs Family said...

Parker is totally allergic to penicillin too. He broke out in hives so bad we had to take him to the emergency room. Maybe it is a thing with the Lloyd's?!? I also bite my nails when I am nervous but couldn't for the first 16 weeks of my pregnancy. It drove me crazy to have them get so long! Yea for Kent getting home this week!!!