Monday, March 17, 2008

Doctors Appointment

We had Ky's 1 year appointment today and here are the stats:
Head: 19 inches - he hasn't been staying on a curve, sometimes he is bigger, sometimes smaller, so she wants to see him in 6 weeks. She said that a history of large heads in the family can cause that - hmmm, are there any large heads in the Adams family??:)
Weight: 23lbs 2.5 oz
Height: 29 3/4 inches
She said he looked good. Asked if he had teeth - I said no and I wasn't concerned since I didn't get any until 18mo. She did ask if he has been cranky the last few days (YES!!!) because she noticed him knawing (sp) on his hand, so thinks he may be in the process of getting a tooth! All the ladies in the office love how happy he is, and of course he loves to flirt with them all! Also, he was calling every man in the waiting room daddy - I assured them that every boy is daddy!

4 comments:

Lewieville said...

I am so glad that he doesn't have any teeth! I have been wondering if it is just my kid that doesn't get teeth until late!

kelsey j said...

That is so random that you went to Squaw Valley too. How funny! I'm hoping that we will get a cancun, or somewhere like that, trip someday soon! With Emma who knows how soon that will be.

Alisha said...

lol about the big head. jeff and i both come from large headed families.

Makayla said...

hey Kassi, this is Makayla Schmelter, I don't know if you remember me, but I tagged u with a meme, so if u want, u can look at my blog to see what u have to do.