Saturday, March 29, 2008

Lazy Day

Ky and I just had a wonderful lazy day. Since I subbed all week (second week of long term) and will be subbing for the first three days next week (HPSE hall monitor), I decided Ky and I should just hang out at home, and it has been great. He took two two hour naps today, I got some house work done and found some old friends both high school and college on myspace. It's very strange to see people all grown up! Just wanted to check in since it's been awhile - hopefully I will have some updated pics soon, however that would require me to remember to put my memory chip back in my camera from my computer!
ONe last thing - click on Dan and Kelsey's page to read about Dan's sister and brother-in-law who are trying to adopt and keep them in mind - they are an awesome couple and wonderful parents!

No comments: